How can I monitor the progress of downloads or imports?
On-screen User Interface
Status of the current download or import is displayed on the Status page of the on-screen user interface.
1. Press the Menu button on the Kaleidescape Remote, or press Menu on the Remote Control page of the Kaleidescape iPad App, or press the Kaleidescape logo in the top left corner of a touch panel using a Kaleidescape control template.
2. Use the arrow buttons to highlight System, then select Status. The Status page appears.
3. For status of the current import, highlight Disc Imports.
TIP: Visit the New movie collection to view a list of the recent additions to your library; the newest ones appear at the top.
A history of past downloads and imports, including status of a current download or import is displayed in the browser interface. The browser interface must be accessed from a device connected to the same local network as your Kaleidescape system.
4. For status of the current download, highlight Downloads.
1. Open a web browser and enter:
2. On an Encore system, visit the the History tab. On a Premiere system, visit the IMPORT tab. On Cinema One (2nd generation), visit the Movies and Music tab.
Kaleidescape Movie Store
A history of recent downloads, including status of the current download is displayed on the Downloads page of the Kaleidescape Movie Store.
2. Sign in with your email and password.
NOTE: Systems sold after November 30th, 2014 are not be able to import CSS-protected DVDs. For more information, please visit www.kaleidescape.com/protected-dvds.
3. Highlight Manage, and then select Downloads.
NOTE: Encore systems do not support music or the import of discs. DVDs and Blu-ray discs may be cataloged so that they can be shown in the on-screen user interface, just like content downloaded from the Kaleidescape Movie Store.