How do I create, change, or disable the on-screen purchase passcode?
The on-screen purchase passcode is used to purchase Digital Offers from the on-screen user interface. In order to prevent unauthorized purchases, you must sign in to the Kaleidescape Movie Store to create, change, or disable the on-screen purchase passcode. The following steps describe this process.
- Visit the Kaleidescape Movie Store at https://store.kaleidescape.com.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Highlight Manage from the top menus, and then select Account. The Account Settings page opens.
- Locate the Onscreen Purchases section at the bottom of the page.
- To create a new passcode, select Set Passcode or Enable. To edit the existing passcode, select Edit Passcode. The Change Onscreen Offers Passcode page appears.
- Enter a 4-digit number as your passcode, and then confirm.
- When ready, select Submit.
When making a Digital Offer purchase from the on-screen user interface, you will be prompted to enter the on-screen purchase passcode. If additional on-screen purchases are made within 15 minutes, you will not be prompted to enter the passcode again.
To disable on-screen purchases, follow steps 1 - 4. In step 5, select Disable and then confirm.
NOTE: When activating your Kaleidescape System, you will have the opportunity to create the on-screen purchase passcode.