How is a new Premiere server added to an existing Premiere system?
Install the Premiere server on the same network as the existing Premiere system. The new server is added automatically to the old system. This is a change in system behavior with kOS 5.0.
If more than one Kaleidescape Premiere system is installed on the network, use the browser interface to link the new server to the correct system.
1. In the address bar of a web browser enter:
2. Locate the sentence at the top of the page that says "View another system or add a component to this system."
3. Click on add a component. The ADD COMPONENT window appears.
4. Find the new server in the list and click the Add button.
5. Close the ADD COMPONENT window.
Note: Premiere servers cannot be added to an Encore system or Cinema One (2nd generation).