Rack Installation (Terra)
1. Installing Terra in a rack requires the Terra rack-mount kit (KMOUNT-TERRA), sold separately.
2. Terra requires two rack units of space. Determine a location in the rack to install Terra.
3. Place the Terra server upside down on a soft, clean surface.
4. Assemble the rack sides onto the bottom of Terra as shown:
- Remove and keep the four flat-head screws installed near the feet on the bottom surface of the Terra.
- Place the rack ears over the unit and align with the screw holes that were just exposed when the screws were removed.
- Reinstall the four flat-head screws through the rack ears and into the aligned screw holes.